Eye on Sports

Tuesday, October 18, 2005


Golf: We love Wie!

Golf is one sport I don't get. I don't like watching it because its... so... boring. I even wrote a whole post about how I don't get golf a year ago, when I just started this sports blog (wow, even THIS blog has lasted a year. I'm amazed...) Here it is: Sports I Don't Get (No. 1) - Golf.

Anyway, my thoughts about golf have not changed. I still think it's boring. No offense to people who like their golf, and love watching players putt and swing their way through vast spaces of green, but me, I prefer my sports on TV to have a lot more action, thank you very much. And preferably with a lot of crunching tackles as well.

But anyway, I've found myself looking at the golfing pages that bit more lately, because of this chick:



This chick just turned pro, and though her first pro tourney didn't turn out too well, she's gonna be around for quite a while. Which should spark a lot more interest in golf eh?

But..... wait.... she's... only.... SIXTEEN!

GAH!

I guess it's back to tennis and drooling over Sharapova then. But before that, here's another shot of Wie I found in Google:


(Photo taken from ESPN, via Google)


Can't wait for her to grow up, eh?

Complain to the referee here! => |