Eye on Sports

Saturday, December 10, 2005


Eyes Wide Shut on Sports

I've decided to let this blog go on hiatus for a while, mostly because since Hantu Bola started up, it's been a lot more fun updating THAT blog than here.

Besides, most of my posts here were about football anyway, so I decided to screw it all, and just let this blog go to sleep for a while. Besides, I don't really have THAT much to write about sports anyway, besides the occasional Maria Sharapova and Michelle Wie tribute post.

So, this Eye on Sports is gonna get some shut-eye for a while, maybe waking up occasionally when I have something to talk about regarding sports (that DOESN'T involve football, of course).

Until then, DO catch me on Hantu Bola if you want some bitching about football. :D

And as a final gift, here is a final gratuitious shot of Sharapova. Enjoy!

Complain to the referee here! => |