Eye on Sports

Tuesday, November 23, 2004


GENERAL: Boring, boring, boring

I'm getting sick of football. And it's not just because Liverpool is going through a bad spell.

There's just too MUCH football going around. There's football on TV almost constantly throughout the day, there's football in newspapers everyday, and live football every week.

It's come to a point where I'm just kinda sick of it all.

Soccernet.com used to be the first website I'd open when I go online, but these days, the 'news' has become so predictable and bloated that I can go DAYS without even opening the damn site.

Even talking about football is getting so predictable that I don't bother anymore. The only pleasure I get out of the sport nowadays is gloating at Man Utd fans. And even that seems a bit tired now...

I think I'll go play some carrom instead...

Complain to the referee here! => |